Join Stephanie Grams, CEO of Sewing with STEAM, LLC as she shares 40 Days of Sewing Business Ideas, Sewing Projects, and Sewing Business Resources
Are you looking to start and grow your own home-based sewing business in 2022? If “sew”, then you’re in the right place!
To see the video for today, visit my YouTube channel by clicking the picture below:
Sewing Ideas for Self :
- Heating pad
- Credit Card/ ID Pocket Holder https://www.applegreencottage.com/diy-card-holder-wallet-pattern/
- Small Coin Purse https://www.applegreencottage.com/mini-pouch-free-pattern/
- Make-up remover pads
- Sanitary napkins
- Hand warmers
- Sleep mask
- Boot socks
- Fleece Ear Warmers
- Slippers https://www.awilson.co.uk/how-to-sew-slippers/
- Macaron Coin Purse https://www.handmadiya.com/2015/11/diy-macaron-coin-purse.html
- Neckroll pillow
- Personalization – upsell by offering additional services using heat transfer vinyl or embroidery
- You can really stand out with your sewing services by offering unique fabrics or hand-painting designs onto the items. Be sure do to a ‘Google’ or ‘Etsy’ search to see what is selling; remember, don’t copy others, just look for inspiration and to see how you can offer something similar but with a different twist.
- Be sure to read the copyright and commercial usage policies for your sewing projects and patterns
Sew? Sell It! Is owned and operated by StephanieGrams.com, CEO of Sewing with STEAM, LLC. For entertainment & educational purposes only. No promises of success or income are being made on this channel. By subscribing, liking, sharing, and watching these videos you acknowledge that STEPHANIE GRAMS & SEWING WITH STEAM LLC are sharing information that I have found helpful.