The SEWPRENEUR Guest Blog is a place for those who wish to share and read about
the SEWPRENEUR community to reach out and share their stories. The site
administrator will have final approval on all content published on the SEWPRENEUR
All guest bloggers must comply with the following criteria:
• Guest sewing success stories must be original work, not previously published
on any website, forum, chat, or social media site.
• Content must be your own. Plagiarism or copyright infringement is prohibited.
• When quoting others, please cite the source.
• As a guest blogger, you must follow SEWPRENEUR on PINTEREST, FACEBOOK,
YOUTUBE and or be a subscriber to our NEWSLETTER
• You may promote your sewing success story on your own website, Twitter,
Facebook, and other social media sites, this is encouraged.
• Guest Blogger’s Sewing success story’s must not contain any affiliate links.
• SEWPRENEUR reserves the right to add its own affiliate links where
• Guest sewing success stories CAN include ORIGINAL images that you (the
guest blogger) own. *In other words, if you did not make it, please do not
• Guest bloggers will receive the writing credit as author of their post.
• SEWPRENEUR reserves the right to share a guest sewing success story on all
social media platforms.
• All guest sewing success stories will be reviewed and approved by a
SEWPRENEUR administrator prior to publishing.
• SEWPRENEUR reserves the right to edit posts where necessary.
• SEWPRENEUR reserves the right to refuse publication or remove the guest
sewing success story without prior notice.
• SEWPRENEUR does not discriminate based on race, color, creed, religion,
national origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, status with regard to
public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, disability or
age and therefore requests guest bloggers to comply with our credo.
• SEWPRENEUR is owned and operated by and under Sewing with STEAM, LLC,
also known as, Stephanie Grams